Respecting and protecting your privacy is important to us and a priority in our continuing relationship. We do not use, sell or distribute any IP related information resulting from any visitor using the www.VRTUCAR.com site or our any of our members accessing the www.reservauto.net to make use of the reservation services or to make inquiries.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 4: Select Options from the Internet Options. Select the Advanced menu and scroll to the Cookies section. You will have several options - accept cookies, ask permission before accepting cookies or disallow cookies.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 5: Select Tools from your browser menu. Select Internet Options, Security, then Internet from the Web Content Zone, then select Custom Level. From the drop-down list, scroll down to Cookies and select the options you want.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 & 7 : On the Tools menu, click Internet Options, and then click the Privacy tab. Under Settings, move the slider to the privacy level you want.
- Netscape Communicator or Navigator: Select Preferences from the Edit menu. From the Preferences menu, select Advanced, and several cookie options will be listed in the lower right of the menu. There will be options that allow you to accept cookies, request permission before accepting or disallow cookies completely.
To help us serve you better, we continuously and automatically collect generic, non-personal information about visits to our Web site. The following points describe the nature of the information collected in our Web server logs:
- We do not collect personal information such as names, ages, phone numbers, addresses or e-mail addresses from visitors to our Web site. We do not collect individual profile information for visitors across multiple sites and do not aggregate information from any other sources about browsing patterns of individual visitors across multiple sites.
- We collect anonymous visitor information like IP addresses, browser types (such as Internet Explorer or Netscape), return visits from past guests, referring pages, pages visited along with the order in which they were visited, time spent on the Web site, and the referrer and transaction information for e-commerce pages. We collect such non-personally identifiable information for the following purposes: (1) to obtain anonymous statistical analysis of Web page traffic patterns for our Web site (2) to administer our Web site and servers, (3) to allow for auditing of our services by third parties, and (4) to improve our services.
- We do not create individual profiles of visitors. We do not have a database of individual profiles of each visitor. We collect data in aggregate form and data is not recorded or stored about individual visitors.
- We may use the aggregate data to inform third parties as to the number of people who have seen and clicked on links to their Web sites. VRTUCAR reserves the right to change this policy at any time. Please check this page periodically for changes.