Deductible Options

As low as $0 per month

By default, an amount of one dollar ($ 1) per trip is charged to limit your deductible in case of an accident (liable or not) to $600. You can eliminate this amount and reduce your liability for damage by choosing one of the following options:

Liability option Cost per driver
$0 per accident (with CLDI*) $ 5/month(1)
$300 per accident $3.95/month(1)
$600 per accident * $1 per trip
$$0 per incident * $0/month (2)

(1) A minimum of 12 months is required
(2) If you pay for the car rental with a credit card offering collision, loss and damage insurance or you are covered by your own car insurance. Certain conditions apply.